Come on out Friday, July 22 from 5-8pm for our Summer Open House and see our new barn and farm construction in progress! Celebrate with us as we build our job training farm for teens and young adults on the autism spectrum.
- Tour our farm site and barn under construction and check out our gardens
- Meet our kids, staff, volunteers, board and donors
- Shop produce, flowers and gifts grown and made by our summer camp kids!
- Live Music featuring TLS's own Ms. Caroline
- Food and beverage trucks and more
- 5pm-8pm - food and beverages, live music, merch table and farm stand, tour our site at your own pace
- 6:45pm - Beekeeping Demonstration with master beekeeper Bob Hooker (bees distanced from main event)